Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fun With Scarves

You know you like it.

Tia had such a wonderful use of a scarf yesterday that it inspired me (helped me get out of a boredom rut). I know, not very colorful, but what with my hatred of certain colors, and love of gray and black, it just seemed to fit. (Seriously, it could be the most beautiful scarf/dress/whatever in the world, but if it's turquoise/teal/orange/neon/the wrong shade of brown/or a combo that includes one of the dread colors, I will NOT have it. Because I am old and cranky.)


This was a in-between poses shot that just came out too too great.  I love the way the scarf is floating through the air! I've been wearing my hair back in a french braid or a bun lately, because with all the work I've been doing on the computer it's just easier. While I personally am not a big fan of how I look in a french braid, it seems to inspire mucho compliments. Weird, isn't it? How something you dislike on yourself ends up being something that other people admire? I think the french braid hair is admired just because it shows off how thick and shiny my hair is, while disguising it's tendency to frizz and go half wavy/half stick straight if I don't pay attention. 


Gorgeous scarf

What do you feel eh about that other people love on you?


Scarf - Send the Trend, Top - JMS, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Simply Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment