Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Red Flags


Today, I'm wearing red not because I like the color. I'm wearing red because the university I work for has designated today (Oct. 26) as Wear Red Day.
Red Flag Campaign.
  • Wear red to show someone in an abusive relationship they are not alone.
  • Wear red to remind people to look for relationship red flags.
  • Wear red to show that [students] say something when we see red flags in friends' relationships.
 
 What are some red flags in a relationship? (If these worry you, read the link. Thoroughly.)
  1. A Blamer
  2. Resentment
  3. Entitlement
  4. Superiority
  5. Pettiness
  6. Sarcasm
  7. Deceit (intentional and unintentional)
  8. Minor Jealousy 
  9. A Rusher         
 
 I love you guys and I want all of you to be in HEALTHY relationships. Get help if you need it. 

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT.

1 comment:

  1. Right on! It's great that your university has a day like this. Being with someone who treats you well is a right, not a privilege.

    ReplyDelete