Wednesday, August 10, 2011

neutral


Here I am to save the day...in pale grey and black. I was feeling a bit...bleah, after the stress of pattern mixing coupled with a long melodrama practice. So today got the neutral stick. And I was reminded again of how I like this shirt theoretically, but how in reality it's still a bit itchy. It needs to go in every load of laundry for a while until it gets older and softer. I can't wait for next Wednesday - I'll see Gillian Welch in concert!! But up till then, it's super busy melodrama practice time, because we have our performances August 19, 20, 26, and 27. I should probably memorize my lines and songs, huh?

Shirt - Avenue (as well as the tank underneath), Pants - Avenue, Socks - Target, Shoes - Target, Jewelry - handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment