Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My JC look


So, thanks in no small part to Gracey and Sal, I have become a dedicated scarf lover. This one is HUGE. Also, possible impending change coming up; I'm thinking of renaming the blog. I don't work in a library anymore. I got my MLS, I worked in libraries for over a decade total, but now...I don't. I'm pondering some names, so you might see a change soon.


Look, I'm the Woman in Black! (I love Johnny Cash. SO MUCH.) This look is also known as the "I'm tired already and it's only Monday and this is a super busy week, oh God, oh God, help me" look. Perhaps you've worn it yourself. I am trying these Bass shoes again, though. They're very cute, and (for me) they were expensive sandals ($30 on sale). Everyone swears they're long enough, but they feel a little short. And I can't stretch they because they have nothing to stretch! I think I just need to get used to them. So they get a day, and then they go back if I can't do it.


I know, this picture implies that I have plenty of room at the front. Try taking a picture of your feet in sandals.


Top - Avenue, Pants - White Stag, Shoes - Bass, Necklace and Scarf - Send the Trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment