Monday, August 29, 2011

Matte.



I discovered (on Pinterest) that I love the look of matte nails. I got myself some flat matte black nail polish from Avon, and my sister got me matte red nail polish (with sparkles! matte WITH sparkles!) from...um...Revlon? that was on sale somewhere. We did my nails yesterday. I love the look, but I need to get a matte top coat (and I have a list of types to look for), because I've never been able to keep a manicure for more than a few days without a top coat. But matte nail polish is ridiculous! I did the dishes - it chipped. I TOOK A SHOWER AND IT CHIPPED! Now I know why people often have a shiny tip a la french manicure, so that their tips don't immediately chip.  I decided to go with a very simple outfit today, since my nails might be a bit outre for a conventional office.





Top - Avenue, Pants - White Stag, Shoes - Dexter, Ring - JewelMint.

No comments:

Post a Comment