Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wearing of the Grays

Fused Glass Labyrinth necklace
It's been a neutral few days here, in the matter of colorways. Not purposefully, it just happened that way. Do you ever get stuck in an accidental color rut? I should get a package though to kick me right out of it soon. I joined Gwynnie Bee. I kept seeing the name all over various plus-size fashion blogs, so I looked it up. Basically, it's a plus-size clothing rental service. You sign up to rent so many items a month (various price options), get them in the mail and keep them as long as you want. Then you mail them back, together or separately, and get new ones.
Zippered shirt - Lane Bryant, Pants - Avenue, TOMS.
It starts at size 10 and goes up (yay, plus size!). They have casual and dressy stuff, and it's all really nice quality stuff (Kiyonna, Eloquii, Igigi, etc). I think that this will be a great way for me to try trends/styles I'm not sure of/pricey stuff before I commit to buying anything. Shipping is free, they do all the washing and checking before sending it out, and it just seems like a really great system. I'll post even more when I get my first package, which should be in the next day or so.

Sweater - Roamans, Pants - thrifted, Shoes - Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment