Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pink obsession


This cardigan is fantastical AND still available. You can get it in gray or this pink, sizes 10-28 (size normally, maybe a size down if you're not terribly busty) for $45 with free shipping. So often, the pretty things I wear from Simply Be are last seasons, but this is new, and so deliciously comfy that I thought I would plug it for you. Their cardigans are always nice, but this one has snaps that hold it closed right there under the bust. My office is always frigid, to the point that several of the girls I work with keep little blankets in their cubicles (and I do, too, along with warm little socks). It's the perfect wrap to snuggle around me, plus it gives me a bit of color.

Cardigan - Simply Be, Shirt - Avenue, Pants - Lands End, Shoes - Dexter, Necklace - thrifted.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, my office has suddenly become freezing too. I hate it, it gives me sinus headaches. :( I keep a long ombre green pashmina in my area, and I like to pretend that it makes me look like a stately 70-year-old lady. Your pink cardigan is, I think, superior...I love the color and the drape!

    ReplyDelete