Saturday, June 11, 2011

Overflowing laundry


I do like this outfit, but I don't know that I would have chosen to wear it yesterday if I had been suffering from college syndrome. [College syndrome = all your favorite clothes being dirty and overflowing your laundry basket, mocking you every time you walk near it.] This was one of 2 pairs of pants I had clean in my closet, and I truly, truly, didn't feel like shaving so I could wear a skirt or dress. Plus, I had no idea whether they would have fixed the AC in the office and then overcompensated, making it into a freezer, or whether they would have not even got around to it. Luckily, it was fixed but not on super-max ice-cube level.  
For your edification (and extreme interest, I'm sure), here's a picture of my hair in the evening. This is what my hair looks like up in spin pins after a long day. A little frizzy to be sure, but it was around 90, and I couldn't work up the effort to use hairspray and other smoothing products. So this is what my hair looks like with only my constant friend, Softee Indian Hemp, because in a former life my hair was black.


2 piece outfit - Avenue
Shoes - Dexter
Necklace - JewelMint

No comments:

Post a Comment