1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping?
I'm more likely to NOT buy something boring, just because it fits. I'm more likely to buy something if it fits well and strikes a chord with me.
2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?
My sister is extremely stylish (she got me into fashion blogs, has one but rarely blogs) and is always well put together. She's the one who gets comments from people! Although the women at work do compliment me on my collection of cool flats.
3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren’t bold enough to wear it?
I LOVE caftans and dashikis. I am uber white, and I need to figure out at home to how to pull it off with the necessary elan.
4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?
I want to get a nice (re: well made) "bandage" style dress. Then I'll let my curves loose and watch people drool!
5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices?
I love Gracey, and Erin, and Reiko. All three of them rock my world in different ways.