Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm a curmudgeon and you can't take that away from me


You can't tell, but I had on a lavender camisole under my white top. Just to mix it up a bit, ya know? I am overly glad that tomorrow is Friday. And yes, I know that everyone who's been working regular schedule full-time for their adult life is used to being tired on Friday. But it's new for me, okay? I finally don't have to work on Saturdays, and I have to get used to the fact that I'll always be tired on Saturdays now. In related me-being-behind-the-times news, I finished this season of House last night. Dude, what is with every show I watch ending the season on a horrible cliffhanger? Can't some of them have a happy surprise, like "wow, we all got raises and new cars!" or "turns out that we won and the bad guys lost FOREVER!"...eh, shows nowadays. Get off my lawn, you horrible kids.

Top - Faded Glory
Cami - Avenue
Pants - White Stag
Crocs - black Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment