Friday, January 14, 2011

Comfy cozy (with a side order of happy leggings rant)

This hooded cardigan is a size too big, (Taillissime clothes are all 1-2 sizes large on me) but it is so deliciously cozy that I kept it after I realized that.  I wear it around the house, as a top layer over tight things like this shirt (bought a size too small by my mama) and leggings.  Gracey of the new blog Fashion for Giants recently talked in a post about how it took her a while, but she came to love leggings.  AND I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT.  I was part of the whole "leggings aren't pants" brigade.  And then I got some to wear under a skirt...and started wearing them all the time.  Don't get me wrong, I always make sure my butt is covered, but really, leggings are like a little fashion miracle.



They're like really heavy tights...with no feet...and they don't cut into my tummy...and they don't make me sweaty!  
Basically, leggings = smooth, tight fabric on my legs with NONE of the bad points of hose.  Have you ever managed to PICK your leggings?

Cardigan - Taillissime
Shirt - JMS
Leggings - White Stag
Boots - Avenue
Jewelry by me

No comments:

Post a Comment