Saturday, January 29, 2011

Clothes flying all over the room!


So I planned an outfit last night, because that's what I do. I have to get up early, so I lay out my outfit in the bathroom. Only it didn't work. And then the next iteration of the outfit didn't work. Or the next. I finally ended up in what I'm wearing. This skirt is amazingly stretchy. I've had it since about oh...40 pounds ago, and it still fits and looks great. My sister (who weighs about um, I'm guessing 60 pounds less than me) wore it both before and after her pregnancies. It's not made anymore, so sorry I just raved about it! And Torrid's stuff has gone sort of downhill quality-wise, so...shop somewhere else. The shirt is actually a sleep shirt I just got yesterday in the mail from my crack store (OneStopPlus), and the boots are new as well (but they're too big, so they're going back).

My gorgeous new necklace!


Shirt - Avenue
Skirt - Torrid
Leggings - Avenue
Boots - Avenue
Necklace - JewelMint

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I had totally forgotten that skirt - I love it! Can I borrow it sometime?

    ReplyDelete