Wednesday, January 26, 2011

30 day photo challenge - Day 5

A picture of my favorite memory...I have to admit that this one is throwing me a bit.  There's the pic of me, Jen, and a favorite cousin playing dress-up - in nothing but scarves.  Maybe not appropriate, and also not scanned in.  I could put up a pic of me with my two friends Anna and Katy, because any time we spend together is fun.  But really, I'm a complete softy.  It's snuggly time with my niece and nephew that does me in.  I don't know if I have a single picture of me and Killy snuggled up, simply because he's pretty much only a snuggle with Mama kind of kid.  But me and Ellie are like two peas in a pod, and I'll snuggle her close as long as she lets me.

Ellie and Auntie at the beach this summer.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!!
    and i know the feeling. any moment that lily is willing to spend cuddling with me is great. she makes me fly inside.

    ReplyDelete