Sunday, January 17, 2010

My style icons

It seems like everyone nowadays claims Audrey or Katherine Hepburn as their style icon. Don't get me wrong, they had style by the bucket-load, style to spare. But it's not really stuff that I can wear. Or they dote on the Olsen twins, who look to me like two very rich hobos. So here are a few of my personal favorites.

1. Christina Ricci (in her curvier periods)


She's so quirkily beautiful, with a killer bust. And in Penelope...oh, everyone's clothes in that movie are amazing. It deserves it's own post. But when she gets too skinny, it's very apparent that like me, she has a enormous head. SO, the girl needs to keep a few pounds on.

2. Summer Glau
I haven't really seen much of her personal style, but I love the way they dressed her on Firefly/Serenity, Sarah Connor Chronicles and now on Dollhouse. Three very different characters, and she completely rocked all the looks. Obviously, we're completely different body types but, I still love her look(s).
Firefly/Serenity

Sarah Connor Chronicles

Dollhouse


3.Queen Latifah
Duh. The women is gorgeous! She can rock an awards dress or a well-tailored suit like no one's business and she has curves to spare.

1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    I am so with you on this one.
    Lets develop our own style that change with the times.

    ReplyDelete