Friday, November 30, 2012

Sock Dreams Socks for Christmas

Cardigan and shirt - Avenue, Pants - Walmart, Socks - Sock Dreams, Shoes - Target.

Socks socks socks. I like them nice and pretty and somewhat fancy. And I like to have knee-high socks that are able to fit up over my curvy legs (I'm glaring at you, big box stores). So, for Christmas, when my little Mama asked me what I wanted, after thinking, I decided that I want several pairs of socks from Sock Dreams. They even have a plus-size section (along with every other section in the known world)! So my knee-highs will comfortably fit up around my knees without strangling my legs. Also, they ship free and ultra fast (1-2 days from Oregon to Virginia!).

Do you have a certain present that you've asked for this year? Or do you get gift cards from your family? Or is it always a big surprise what you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment