Monday, August 6, 2012

Pink Pop

Top - Toto Collection, Skirt - Jessica London, Shoes - Crocs, Necklace - Self-made.
It's supposed to rain today (and has already sprinkled), so I thought I'd wear my little black Crocs. But unlike my plaid Crocs, these never stretched enough to fit my wide feet. So I have cranky feet because they're rubbing my pinky toes to death. I'm thinking of putting a ton of my shoes on sale in my Etsy store. I'd sell them pretty cheap, I just don't want to end up donating so many pairs to Goodwill because of my stupidity if there are some other bloggers out there that are interested. They're all either a 7-8.5. Anyone interested, particularly in heels?
 
This outfit was a mish-mash of quickly thrown together pieces. I try to pick out an outfit every night, but this was definitely separates the morning of, not an actual "outfit"! I love both pieces separately, but together they really obscure my waist-line and also manage to chop me up visually at the middle. Let's make a note not to wear them together again....

No comments:

Post a Comment