Monday, August 13, 2012

Lovely England




Top - Avenue, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - TOMS.

 I love this shade of slightly grayish-lavender. It just makes me think of England and tea time and rolling, perfectly mown lawns and village fairs and all sorts of other wonderful imaginary British things that I've read about in Dorothy L. Sayers and Agatha Christie. It doesn't photograph quite right though, in my eyes. Below you can see the actual color of the shirt.
  
lavender 300x299 Creative Colour   Lavender

Don't you have Anglophile thoughts too now? No? Just me? All right then. My niece and nephew start school tomorrow (THE EXCITEMENT IS UNBEARABLE FOR THEM). In related news, I am currently obsessed with BBC's Merlin. It is pure fantasy crack and Anthony Stewart Head from Buffy is in it and he is EVIL (magic-hating Giles!). Watch it and get addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment