Thursday, November 10, 2011

Watercolor pretty


I have cranky face because the TV was talking about Rick Perry. (Dyed-in-the-wool/womb Democrat, here.) I love this shirt, though. It's very watercolor pretty. It was a thrift find of my little mama's. She has very eclectic thrift taste for me, and only sometimes hits it on the mark. Other times, I am apparently supposed to dress like a 80's business drag king. I...don't know. I always rave over the stuff I like, but I think she's actually just messing with me. "Let's see, two good things, an awesome shirt that is slightly too small and will therefore be mine, and a pile of random pieces I pick up with my eyes closed. That'll teach her not to come in, and sit out in the car reading!"

Shirt - A.N.A., Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Viva La Diva, Jewelry - selfmade.

2 comments:

  1. That shirt is fabulous and my mom is hit and miss with her thrifting for me as well. Of course, I'm also hit and miss with my thrifting for myself so I guess I can't complain too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She hit the mark this time! It looks adorable :) -Rachel (Distinct.Style.Innovation)

    ReplyDelete