Friday, November 4, 2011

Oh sweet mystery of life at last I've found you!

Zip-up pants that fit both my waist and hips!

An oh-so-flattering picture.
Simply Be WOW Cords. They have an elasticized waist, so I don't have that huge gap at my back that I usually do. (The joy of have an hourglass figure with almost 10 inches difference between waist and hips.) That's what I'm showing off in the picture, not my pale lower back. (Oddly enough, the WOW jeans did not fit at all. It was actually ridiculous how poorly they fit. 20 - way too large, 18 - way too small.) Mine are a little long - I should have gotten the petites, but the regular were on sale for half price. They are a beautiful chocolate brown and so nice and warm! They're styled just like bootcut jeans, but they look nicer in corduroy.





Top and pants - Simply Be, Watch Necklace - Amazon, Shoes - Earth Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment