Friday, May 13, 2011

It went away...


I came home yesterday, wearing my cute little outfit, got my mama to take my picture, got settled down to do a blogger post and...no blogger. Waited...no blogger. Tried earlier today...no blogger. But now, it's back!! I'm several days behind on posts, though, so it will take me till tomorrow to properly comment on people's posts. I do have a working computer at work now.







I love these little ruffly suedey shoes. And even though it started raining at 4:30 yesterday, I just went over the 2nd floor bridge to the parking garage and stayed perfectly dry. Did I mention that we don't have to pay to park there?


shirt (in beautiful watercolor) - Avenue
professional business-like skirt - Avenue
cute shoes - Mossimo
self-made jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment