Things that I am old enough to think are lame/tacky/stupid either for people over 8 or for reasons stated:
- Rompers. Anything that you have to completely take off to pee is stupid. Anything that was originally marketed to CHILDREN needs to stay on a child, not on a grown woman. Plus, it makes your butt look droopy. Face it, it does.
- Socks with heels. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? It is beyond ugly, and also twee.
- Jumpsuits. Unless you work in one, DON'T WEAR ONE.
- Short shorts if you are out of college. Grow up and wear shorts that cover your bikini line like a grown woman.
- Weird pants. Example: super low jeans, high waisted pants (reserved for those few skinny enough to actually look non-stupid, such as Katherine Hepburn), wearing leggings as actual PANTS (leggings = better than tights NOT pants).