Monday, April 19, 2010

Confusion and necklaces

I've been a little swamped this weekend, so I haven't gotten around to Friday and Sunday's outfits until now.  Friday was lovely and hot, but Sunday was cold, hence the complete difference.  Both tops are new, sale items brought home by my mother, and both are by JMS.

On Friday:

Darling Shoes!

My bird in a tree necklace
Dippy happy face!
Odd sad face
Sunday, our church choir director was off at a volleyball game of her daughter's, so I conducted in her stead.  Hence, serious outfit for church, and one that I could sit onstage without flashing the church.  Both very important.

My jump ring necklace, so I could have some fun
Dippy smile for my sister
Eyebrows of confusion
Does anyone else have default expressions their faces go to when a family member takes their photo?  I tend towards the snarky face or confused look when my beloved sister takes my photo.  I also find that I look AMAZING around in the middle of the night when I get up to pee.  Sadly, no one is there to take my picture.  And I'm in my pajamas.  Damn.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your shirt in the second outfit! And the necklace!

    We laugh cause my sister always tilts her head a certain way and makes the same smile for every picture. Ever.

    Like your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really quite like both outfits on you, though the top one is particularly fun.

    I don't have much of a default photo expression. I think I'm one of those people with like extra muscles in their faces or something, that makes me super expressive. I can do little things with my eyes and people will just start laughing. I bet I'd make a horrendous poker playing.

    ReplyDelete