Thursday, October 28, 2010

Honestly, I like this outfit...it was just cold...

Sad mouth says "BRRR"
This is a new belt!  It cleverly LOOKS like an obi belt, without requiring my fumble fingered hands to actually TIE a bow.  (Me tying a bow ends up in something vaguely resembling a toddler's knot, with tears of frustration replacing drool.)  I got it at Target, and unfortunately they don't show their belts online.  So uh, it has a couple inches of elastic band in the back, and it secures by means of a little post going through the belt holes.  Clear, right?  No.  It's actually sized kinda big, especially for Target stuff.  I'm wearing a size L.

I haven't posted in OVER a week.  A hideous stomach bug came along and smacked the life out of me for several days.  I didn't even READ for a whole day and a half!  In librarian terms, that equals a year...

Dress - Dialogue
Leggings - Faded Glory
Belt - Target (house brand)
Crocs

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you're feeling better. that belt is KILLER!!! i LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete