Monday, October 4, 2010

Headless (10-1-10)



This picture was VERY blurry because I moved my face just as the picture was taken.  Just take it for granted that my head is there like usual, mkay?  This dress (George) and the leggings (Faded Glory) are both getting a black dye today to refresh them.  I know, I know, it would probably work better if I used one of those special laundry washes to keep my blacks nice and dark, but I use a free and clear one to keep my skin happy instead.  We all have priorities.


 These are just two neat little charms I bought and strung together.  Bronze jewelry is slowly taking over my life.  It won't take over the Etsy store anytime soon, though.  I went crazy with a big coupon at Michael's this past week and bought enough supplies to last me for a few months, and bronze was not a heavy part of the haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment