Gracey gave me the Sunshine Award!
- Include the award logo in a post and/or on your blog sidebar. Done!
- Link to the blogger who nominated you. Done!
- Answer 10 questions about yourself. See below.
- Nominate 10 other fabulous bloggers and ask them 10 questions. Man, this is the hard part...
- Link to your nominees in your post and let them know about the reward.
Thank you, Gracey!! You're truly the sunshine on my cloudy days!
- Tea or coffee? An itsy-bitsy bit of cappuchino in a big mug of dark chocolate cocoa.
- What would the name of your autobiography be? "I don't like people, but you're quite nice!"
- Reality TV; guilty pleasure or sheer idiocy? Sad and annoying. Only exceptions: cooking shows and geek shows like Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs.
- Favorite James Bond actor? Is this where I admit that I haven't ever seen a James Bond movie all the way through? As an actor, my favorite one is Timothy Dalton. Random choice, I know.
- Ocean or mountains? Mountains for life, ocean for vacations.
- Favorite author? EVERYONE. But in a pinch, or on a desert island, give me Jane Austen and Warren Ellis.
- Thanksgiving pie; pumpkin, pecan or something else? Chocolate pecan.
- What are your thoughts on techno music? Interesting, but not my cup of cocoa for long.
- What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Looper.
- And, finally, because Halloween is
tomorrowToday!, what is your favorite scary movie? The Watcher in the Woods!!! It is the bestest Disney kid's horror flick, and what my sister and I watched for every sleepover we had as kids. Plus, it has Bette Davis in it in her late 70's.
And now it's time for my questions.
- What's your biggest fear, realistic or not?
- Favorite superhero movie?
- If you had to pick one genre to read for the rest of your life, what would it be? (memoirs, steampunk, cookbooks, what?)
- Is there a show that you just can't stop watching, even when it's bad and the characters do stupid things?
- If you could go forward in the future, what question would you ask your future self?
- What basic annoyance gets on your nerves more than any other (lateness, rudeness, etc)?
- Pie or cake? Or no sweets like a really annoying person I want to slap?
- What's been your best (or alternately worst) Halloween costume?
- What's the best band/singer you've discovered this year?
- What's the best thing that happened to you in the past week?
And I'm nominating these 9 ('cause 9 is my lucky number)
(and yes, some of these are complete dreams that they'll repost):
EDIT to add: Oh my sweet LORD. Jenny Lawson (the Bloggess) emailed me back after I sent her an email to let her know that I gave her this award. And I quote: "You so rock! Thanks!" My life is now complete, or will be once I print that out and frame it, since I'm totally lame and fangirly.