Monday, April 16, 2012

Joss Whedon is my master


I saw Cabin in the Woods this weekend, the new Joss Whedon film...it's fantastic. Go see it, you'll be glad you did. (I actually went on a very lovely date, which made it even better.) As usual, Joss uses several of his favorite actors; Fran Kranz from Dollhouse is one of the main cast, as is Amy Acker. Tom Lenk (aka Andrew off of Buffy) pops up in a bit part, which was great! It's best to go into it not knowing anything. I'm taking a stand and saying that Fran Kranz is my favorite new actor. I loved him in Dollhouse, and he was great in this. I'm definitely going to have to watch all his other stuff I can find. Has anyone else seen Cabin in the Woods yet?

Completely awesome poster.
Top - Avenue, Pants - Simply Be, Socks - Sock Dreams, Shoes - Dexter.

2 comments:

  1. Movies are always a good choice for a date. :) You look great in purple, but perhaps I'm biased because it's my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it! And probably won't while it's in theatres because I'm a lazypants who prefers to stay home and marathon Fresh Prince like the cool cool lady that I am. I'm so glad you had fun and that your date was lovely! Purple suits you, methinks. (And Carrie, too--just noticed her comment before I published mine!)

    ReplyDelete