Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sepia...

Top - Simply Be, Leggings - Walmart.

What do you do when the best pictures are the darkest ones? Take them up to sepia tone! Seriously, you got this or pictures of me with a shiny shiny face. And I don't feel the need to slap some powder on just to make you happy/look like a human being not covered in lard. I also feel the need to lay down a few truths on you, plus-size children.

TRUTH 1: Simply Be has the best quality plus-size clothes (sizes 10-28) of anywhere I've shopped.
TRUTH 2: They're consequently more expensive than One Stop Plus and Avenue.
TRUTH 3: I deserve some nice stuff, dammit, so I just need to buy less stuff and buy it from Simply Be.
(SAD) TRUTH 4: I still can't find a pair of jeans to fit, not even from Simply Be. I'm too cheap at the moment to order bespoke jeans online.

Does anyone else have some truths to lay down?


No comments:

Post a Comment