Friday, December 3, 2010

Bleeding Love

Red is a color that I don't wear often, and hardly ever as a solid.  See, in my head, red is one of my sister's colors.  Jen looks FABULOUS in almost all reds because of her darker skin tone.  I need just the right shades of red because of my super-pale paper white skin.  So my closet is full of blacks, greys, blues, and purples, mostly.  But, I bought this red sweater in the same style as my grey one (just a size smaller, since the grey one turned out so big).  And I liked it!  And I got compliments on it!  I'm starting to get a few red items in my wardrobe.  But screw orange.  It sucks as a color.



Sweater - Roamans
Pants - Denim 24/7
Shoes - Crocs

1 comment:

  1. I'm wary of red, too. I love purple and it loves me, but red... makes me look ruddy-cheeked in an unattractive way.

    ReplyDelete