Friday, July 9, 2010

i put my love into a cage...

This is a pendant from the new Industrial Chic line at Michaels.  See, you can find cool stuff at cheap prices!  Cause, with a coupon, this whole necklace cost me maybe $7, not including the cost of my labor (which is HIGH, baby!).  The earrings I wore were partially made from the same line as well (the little gear findings).
This was what I wore yesterday: a simple pair of jeans, two layered tank tops (dark gray and white) and my little heeled sandals.

It's hot here in the mountains, not super hot like in New York or anywhere they've been talking about in the news.  But still, in the 90s, which makes me cranky when I have to spend any time outdoors.  Wanna see the dork cranky face caused by my sister taking my picture?  I knew you did.
But don't worry, kids.  Most of the time I just look like this picture.  Mildly cranky and sarcastic.
DID YOU NOTICE I CUT MY HAIR?!

2 comments:

  1. excellent necklace!! this outfit is super cute (summery & fresh). well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that necklace! you look fantastic too! :)

    ReplyDelete